Sunday 3 March 2013

Savage Orc Big Boss WIP Part 2

I've not sat still the past week! I finished the basic tones for the skin of the Big Boss and will soon start painting his face with acrylics and oils after that.

Today I also started working on the base. The figure itself will be mounted on a gaming base, which will be inserted in a bigger display base. Time for photo's!


I first cut off a bit of the corner of the plinth before burning the edge. Again Massive Voodoo contributed the idea ;) It's going to be the edge of a forest/jungle like look with a rocky edge which will be under water. You'll see ;)


Clearly see the gaming base insertion here:


Showing some of the painting I did on the stomach, hard to show that without correct lighting.



The legs:


His right arm and chest:


Bit more on the legs and stomach:


Hope you'll like it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment