Sunday 28 April 2013

Goliath WIP #2

Hi everyone!

I haven't painted much last week, as I was busy with my first try at sculpting a figure on my own(crap that's hard to do man!) I won't post any photos or updates on it since it will be a present for my girlfriend and I want to keep it a secret from her what it will be(come). ;)

But today I decided it was some painting time! So here is a update on Goliath, the Collector.






Most of the skin is finished for I'd say around 90% except his right arm(as seen above). It needs a bit more hightlights to put that contrast up a notch as you can see on the photos below when you compare it to the rest of the painted areas.




I'm painting this model for an online competition and painting it is a lot of fun and I'm really happy I bought it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment